Saturday 17 October 2009

scaphoid Repair Progress

ell folks its been 5 weeks since my op to have bone grafted from my hip to my scaphoid!

5 GOD DAM BORING FUKING WEEKS OF NO WORK OR NO TRAINING

excuse that outburst there! the only form of exercise i have been doing is hip based exercise to strengthen the area where the bone graft came from

well i have 2 weeks left till i am out of the cast and i am begining to get back in to training on monday.starting my training for my fight on monday by beginning to do light cardio and flexibility based work!

once the cast is off its bk to my weights/bodyweight training sessions and upping of my thai and kickboxing sessions

have purchased 3 montsh worth of protein suppliments and if any one has a tesco available to them that sells suppliments i wud advise going in as the omi sci products are 3 for 2 atm and a brillant deal!

will be up dating this every 2 weeks to let folk know of my progress


No comments:

Post a Comment